Friday, October 26, 2012

Prada 27NS at sunglassesshop.com

sunglasses shop bloggers buzz win Prada Baroque 27NS designer sunglasses competition







Love these Prada 27NS, already in my lustlist. How I wish to win these. These sunnies are a stunner, they can go with almost everything & will give you a smart, chic look, not to forget a RICH look.  Love the spiral temple design. So my suggestion is they'd look best with pulled back hair, either in a ponytail or a bun like asley olsen. Loved the way she's styled hers, effortlessly chic. Love her casual style. You can check the entire range of prada sunglasses here at sunglassesshop.com

5 comments:

  1. very nice! I've been wanting them for so long!
    have a lovely weekend,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Аh, I love this sunglasses...

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sunnies :) I want a pair too

    onceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great....

    Did you get a chance to check the website www.ezedcal.com/ta to manage editorial calendar easily for your blog and show your editorial calendar in your blog easily (optional)
    Thanks & Regards
    Malar

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great indeed. I had visited Prada section of that website you linked. From that list, I can highlight Prada PR61ss and Prada PR04ts were the best to me. However, my beloved styles of frame are clubmaster and round. The best glasses with that type of frame are Ray-Ban, so you it’s obvious what brand I prefer more. However, maybe it’s because I’m a man and we have a little bit different fashion. Check the AcadWrite rating it could be really useful.

    ReplyDelete