Sunday, June 7, 2015

Spexy Me

Spectacles : Firmoo






These spectacles are very comfortable & I love them.  They are literally weightless, its like you're wearing nothing & fit snuggly behind the ears. Firmoo carries a wide variety of eye glasses. I also have another pair of firmoo glasses worn here It was a great experience shopping at firmoo. The checkout process was very easy & you can save your prescription so you don't have to enter all your details again everytime you shop.
My glasses were processed with 1.57 index lenses and anti-radiation & UV coatings.  My package included a pair of glasses, a nice case, spectacle pouch, cleaning cloth and tiny screwdriver

And there is a good news!

Lets doll up readers can get a 15% off code on the frames 


16 comments:

  1. oh dear, you really look Spexy!

    love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I love the glasses, you look o lovely.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very pretty with these, they really flatter your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I've never tried frames like that but I just might have to get outta my comfort zone and try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glasses they look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute post! I love how confident and effortless you are. Great pictures.

    www.roseandthekitchen.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are super cute glasses! They look adorable on you and that's a great deal too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make those glasses look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look super cute in those glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look so great on you! I love my Firmoo glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great glasses and very pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those glasses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girls usually choose chiffon long length prom dresses for their prom night in spring or summer.plus size cocktail dresses uk

    ReplyDelete