Wednesday, October 17, 2012

UDOBUY



Hey everyone!

Today I'd like to introduce you to a new online store I came across.  Udobuy. As unique as the name is, it is a great place to complete your fall wardrobe, with so many styles & great collection available, this online store has something for everyone. It is a store based in China selling great pieces for a very affordable price. I particularly loved their website design. It’s so easy to use. And the best part at the bottom of the front page they have these helpful links to help a customer while shopping online, such as
·         How to Order
·         How to Measure: This is really great. Here they don't just have the size chart but also they tell you how to take measurements of different body parts.
·         How to Pay
·         FAQ
·         they also have a size & color chart
·         Live chat
These things are really helpful specially while shopping online when you can't actually try the products on, but it does save a lot of time & makes everything available to everyone irrespective of your location.

Also, something unique on their site, on the top left corner, under the tab 'Daily New' they daily add something new & show it date-wise.

 These are some of my favorite pieces from this store:

Shop price:$52.00

I totally want these. I've been looking out for this color in these kinda shoes.
price:$39.00
Shop price:$41.00
Special White Lace Collar
Shop price:$10.00





Shop price:$128.00
I love this coat so so much. If only I had the money to buy it.  It goes in my Lust List




9 comments:

  1. Woah !! gr8 picks girl :D love all of them
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my the have such cute items!!! I must have that pink coat, I'm completely in love with the cut. Great find dear!

    ~ping

    http://www.withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collar and the coat :)
    Kisses, Den.

    http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog.
    I love the coat and the apricot dress.
    I am your newest follower, if you like my blog feel free to follow me as well :).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they have great stuff!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that dress and pink jacket :)

    onceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool stuff! Of course we can follow each other :) Following you on gfc now.

    chiomaa.com

    ReplyDelete