Sunday, October 14, 2012

UNIQSO

Thank You Uniqso for sending me these beautiful lashes & my first ever circle lenses.





These are natural long lashes.

These are the beautiful lenses which came in this super cute box. It says thank you written in many languages. The prescription is written on the top of  Lens bottle. These lens come with a free Lens case too. You can see in the picture below. Check them here


I chose the grey shade because these are my first colored lenses & is a safe color choice.



Don't they look just awesome. I just can't wait to put them on, but these days I am having some serious irritation in eyes, so once my eyes are fine, i'll try them on & show you the pics. :)
I am already super late in posting about them but I was hoping that my eyes will be fine but since they are not, you'll have to wait to see this new color on my eyes

So dolls, you have to check out their store, they have lots of great stuff, mainly circle lenses, which make the lens of your eyes look bigger, they come with a prescription, which is written on the top of the bottles, if your vision is fine, you can choose the non prescribed ones, also called plano.
They also have other make up & beauty stuff & let me tell you great customer service, they are the friendliest & loveliest people. It was great to discover UNIQSO

P.S. - They are also having some sales & offers. So make use of it.

25% discount for selected Halloween lenses! Check it out here!

$9.90 promotion for Barbie Sasha 3 Tones series.


5 comments:

  1. Cool :)

    onceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use fake lashes during my make up routine. I think they can make every look more festive and ready for all-night-party. Today I have a collection of more than 20 different lashes of various styles both for daily use and for big parties or festivals. The prices of Ultius.com can vary but still of of them are reasonable and affordable. Every girl can let herself to be a princess for one night.

    ReplyDelete