Monday, October 1, 2012

I Kandi Bracelet









Bracelet : I Kandi
Hey Dolls!

Hope you had a great weekend. Remember my last post where I wore this stunning bracelet & I promised to post better pictures. Well! here they are.... This stunning bracelet was sent to me by this online store I kandi. They have many many amazing intricately designed pieces or I should rather call it "art". 

The pieces are so unique, many inspired from mother nature, in the shapes of birds & animals, Its like, they are telling a story.
This reminds me of my post on Boticca. So comparing I Kandi with Boticca, I'd say I Kandi has equally  amazing pieces, (I found some incomparable) at very reasonable prices, affordable to everyone, without being heavy on your pocket.

One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.  ~Oscar Wilde
& Here I am wearing one on my hand as a bracelet by I Kandi
If you want to grab this bracelet, click here
I highly recommend you dolls to check their store & thank me later :)
Warning: The pieces are lustworthy & one one of a kind & very reasonably priced too, so if you happen to shop a lot, don't say, I didn't warn you :P


19 comments:

  1. I love that cute bracelet! :) Dear, you are so pretty! ;) I followed your blog already. I hope you'll follow my blog too. :)

    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog :) You have now one follower more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog and great post!!! That bracelet is gorgeous!! Of course I like to follow each other. I follow you on Bloglovin number 123 and liked your post too!!!
    Please let me know if you followed back. Hope we saty in touch :D
    xo


    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoro il tuo bracciale!
    che ne dici di passare da me? mi farebbe molto piacere!
    viviconvivi.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is awesome! Love it! Btw I am followinf you a while now. Hope you follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your comment ♥
    Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    A kiss from http://welovestylee.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I now follow you! Would be glad to be followed back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice bracelet!
    kiss kiss

    http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must admit I'm guity of being that girl that love ALL things shinny so i must say im really jealous of your bracelet :D

    ~Ping
    http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following. Follow you on Gfc too. My sis is doing the FB and she´s so busy. Might take awhile :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouffff..... great bracelet, really pop the whole outfit...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, realy lovely bracelet.
    Ofcourse we can follow eachother.
    Im following you

    Keep in touch

    Xx
    Meral

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gfc doesnt work right now,
      but ill try again later tonight

      xx

      Delete
  14. O wow ! looks fab girl :D
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im loving that braclet, so pretty :)

    onceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kandi Gear
    Your #1 Source for Kandi Masks, Kandi Cuffs and Kandi Accessories. Made by ravers for ravers. Spreading the love, one bead at a time!
    Lorenzi Munter
    4664 George Street
    Gainesville, FL 32601
    lorenzomunter@yahoo.com
    352-443-7115

    ReplyDelete