Thursday, November 1, 2012

UDOBUY sale

Remember my post when I introduced you to this online store UDOBUY. So I wanna give you girls a heads up. They are doing this " big surprise sale : only $ 19 with free shipping " check here.  Few of my favorite items from the sale section of this online store. 


Navy Double Breasted Cape 

Promotion price:$90.00




This cape instantly became my favorite. I love structured clothes more than draped. How awesome would that be, stylish & warm at the same time.


Gray Suede Chunky Heel Ankle Boots
Promotion price:$48.00




These booties are great for this price & with free shipping too




Shop price:$19.00


Totally love this netted sweater. Its too cute, & great for early fall & when it gets chilly, I'd wear this with a T shirt underneath





Shop price:$41.00



Shop price:$38.00
Love these colors together & it looks so feminine



When you sign up on their site,you can get 10 Integral points as well & they also provide free worldwide shipping. I totally love their cute collection. They have huge collection & great variety in everything, shoes, outerwear, tops, dresses, bottoms, accessories. They also have live chat support. I actually love the prompt reply their friendly online chat staff gives. Its a great place to shop for the season & lots of trendy stuff.

6 comments:

  1. ♥ ♥ ♥ !These sweaters are beautiful! ♥ ♥ ♥

    Feel free to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk why but I am seriously in love with these sweaters, and I am not usually a sweater girl :)

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love them all especially that first jacket, wonderful :)

    onceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many tips at your blog that I can share for http://bloggingpro.greatwebsitebuilder.com/! I guess many my readers would love to discuss these prices!

    ReplyDelete