Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Going to the mall!

Hey dolls!
How have you girls been. So after a long long time, many many months, I went shopping to the mall, & it was my baby's first visit to the mall... :P I must say he behaved like a very good boy.. hehe & tolerated me for good 3 hrs. I shopped at forever 21 & aeropostale OMG! lots of end of season sale. I got additional 50 % off at forever 21. So I went wearing the first outfit & came back wearing the second one shown in this post :P Yes! I am one of those people who rush to restrooms to change after buying a new dress & keep you waiting outside to use the loo. Ah! Thats the grandest confession I just made on my blog. Don't kill me when You see me in the mall next time.




Dress : Bebe
Necklace : OASAP
Shoes: Ginger







Lolz I just can't wait to try on the new stuff I buy :P








Dress : Aeropostale
Necklace : OASAP
Bracelet : I Kandi




A close up of the OASAP necklace i got. I am wearing it non stop these days!!

15 comments:

  1. Great buys and I love that braclet. I want one lol :)

    onceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your first dress so much! It's absolutely stunning!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you with gfc and bloglovin, now it is your turn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that Oasap piece is really nice!
    Hw abt foll each oda on various platforms?
    If u r interested find me at allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in
    Will surely foll back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Richa following u Via GFc and Blogloving.
      Waiting for u at- allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

      Delete
  5. Hi! Sure I want to follow each other! I follow now!
    you look so cute!

    pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit... want to follow each other?

    www.roxthefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog! I'm your new follower! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Kisses from Italy, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look very elegant in bot dresses

    love your blog.
    may you want to follow each other?
    i will definetly follow you back
    my blog:

    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin your dress!
    I am a new follower
    Hope you can visit my blog and follow me also :)
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous! i love it!
    anyway, visit my blog too and follow? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
    xoxo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dresses dear! You have such a cute blog! Hope you wanna follow each other with bloglovin!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete