Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brigette's Boutique review

Intro:
Brigette's Boutique is a discount cosmetic retailer and they promise to provide the best quality items at the lowest possible prices.
Brigette's Boutique was founded in 2003 when Brigette began selling cosmetics on Ebay in an effort to to earn an income while maintaining flexible hours for her family.  As the demand for quality cosmetics at discounted prices increased, they relocated the business to a more user-friendly portal.  In 2007, they moved the business to their own webstore & they have grown manifolds since then.  Many new brands are added constantly.

They sent me these products for review


When it comes to eye make up, I love it bold, with kohl, black eyeliner & little eyeshadow, at times.

FACEFRONT Artistic Glitter - HADDOCK LOBO (Rock Candy)

see the texture





Pros:
  • Its a stunning shade, packed with lots of minuscule shimmery glitters
  • perfect for an evening party look
  • use it on inner corners of your eyes to make them look more opened up, fresh, brighter & bigger
  • easy to apply
  • doesn't fade easily
  • little goes a long way

Cons:
Very tiny box but believe me little goes a long way

My recommendation : Love it. I'll give this an A+ Check it here

Brigette's boutique sent me these  from their Brand New Line, Annika Maya shimmer powder.


Swatches:





These are very interesting pigments. I love the Blue Green, the best. 

Suggestions to use it as per the site

Wear as an eyeshadow with primer base
Use it as an eyeliner by mixing with water or sealant
Pucker up and electrify your lips by mixing into clear gloss lipgloss
Shake up your nail polish by dipping clear polish into shimmer and applying
Make your eyes pop with color when you mix it with clear mascara

That sounds like fun, right!!!

I'd love to use these in all these ways & using this mixed with mascara will be so fun!!

            Pros:
  • Multiple uses
  • gorgeous shades
  • Easy application
  • Glides smoothly
  • lightweight
  • rich color & texture
Cons

None that I could see

Recommendation : These are interesting, should be given a try. It'd be fun playing with these pigments in so many ways. Check the whole range here

Plantlife soap
I totally love herbal soaps & mostly use herbal soaps, mostly because they smell so fantastic, & so does this one. I love the strong smell this one has




Pros:

  • Herbal
  • Love the smell
  • My skin loves it
  • leaves the skin feeling fresh & smelling great
Packaging is simple But a great quality product, it is.

Recommendation: I'd recommend it! You can check this here

30 comments:

  1. Hello Followed your blog. Kind to follow me back

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, i love the vegetable soap, i think am gonna buy it!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post.
    Happy Friday,
    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment in my blog, i am happy to follow each other...

    now i'm following you and waiting you follow me back :-)

    bennypao.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shimmers look great, I think they would look great for eyeshadows xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post dear!!!

    http://www.thefashionheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some products of Face Front, and now I need that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this post so much: these make up products are so nicee!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win your favorite iphone case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post honey, these phtoos are so cuteee

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. now I follow u also in bloglovin!
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post :)
    feel free to visit and comment my blog:
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna try this soap!!! and I ove these pigments so much!!! I have a fashion and beauty blog too!! Check it out and let me know if you want to follow each other!

    Now I follow you with BLOGLOVIN (can't reach your GFC page!) Follow me back if you like please!! We can follow each other, it would be a pleasure!!!
    CHECK OUT
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON
    TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
    TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post! (;
    Thanks your comment on my blog. xx
    Yes, I really want to follow each other.
    So I followed u, now I'm waiting for your turn. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank You so much :) I don't have bloglovin but I follow You on facebook now :) here is link to mine >

    http://www.facebook.com/DaggisWay

    have a very nice weekend Dear ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great products, and gorgeous shades! Love the vegetable soap :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by, you asked to follow each other but we've been following each other on GFC for a long time ;D
    Perhaps you're interested in following each other on bloglovin as well, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch, and maybe you'll not forget me ;)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome products, I'll check their page!
    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I already follow you on GFC, hope you too! And if you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know if you do through a comment or a post on my facebook page and I'll definately follow you back!

    Have a lovely day

    blog: www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
    bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3881103
    facebook: www.facebook.com/astylevictim
    tumblr: www.runwa-y.tumblr.com
    twitter: www.twitter.com/pamela__leon

    ReplyDelete
  17. this make up looks amazing :)

    onceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous eye sahdows :) I have never seen more glittering :) Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know :)
    I wait you in my blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't use tho tips of product :) ps: yes I begin to follow you and I wish that you'll follow me back soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bel post!!!

    Me piace molto tuo blog... passa da me se ti va!

    Buona settimana.. Bacii

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice post. all the products look good. Hw abt foll each oda on GFC & Bloglovin?
    Lemme no if u wan 2 :)

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting brand. I love the silver shimmer. :)
    Wanna try that brand, Thanks for sharing!
    I'M YOUR NEWEST BLOG FOLLOWER.
    I HOPE you can follow back :)
    fashionerza.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for your comment! I'm now following you, hope you follow me back!

    http://figuraestilo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. De inhoud was erg interessant.

    Nexoz company bestaat uit de beste programmeurs en SEO-ers in binnenen buitenland.

    Webdesign

    Uw website is de grootste showcase voor uw vaardigheden en bedrijf. Het ontwerpen van uw website is dus erg belangrijk en speciaal voor u.

    App  laten maken

    Als uw website niet gemakkelijk te gebruiken is, zal zelfs een goed visueel ontwerp u niet veel helpen. Probeer dus een handige site te hebben met professionele artikelen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. شرکت طراحی گرافیکی و تبلیغاتی ریوال ایجنسی با ارائه خدمات حرفه ای در حوزه گرافیک، بهترین و زیباترین طرح ها را برای شما آماده می کند.

    شرکت ریوال با تیم متخصص و حرفه ای خود اقدام به ارائه خدمات در زمینه های مختلف در حوزه گرافیک مانند؛ طراحی لوگو، طراحی هویت بصری و … می کند.

    ReplyDelete