Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mumma is a brave gal!





Faux fur jacket : Here
Overalls : Here (similar)

Let me make a confession  here. I might look like a girl who loves to have lots of fun & isn't afraid to try anything new, etc. But the fact is I want to be that girl but I'm most certainly not one & even the idea of an easy slide (let alone the mary go round or roller coaster rides) meant for a 2-3 yr old kid scares me off. I know funny & weird, But here it is a fun weird fact about me ;)
So although my little kiddo thoroughly enjoyed the slide, I was shouting throughout the slide. & My almost 3 yr old boy was like " Its ok mumma, you're a brave girl "

Buy this look under $ 50 at OASAP: (Click on the images to buy)

12 comments:

  1. Love that jacket!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of you look so happy!
    great pictures anyway. ^^

    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute photos!!♥
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos. looks like u were having a great time even though u were scared :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. Great post !
    wishing u and ur family A very Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of you look so cute, loved all pics. I also loved your jacket Richa . Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your blog

    Please visit: trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet boy <3!

    Greetings,
    Karina&Dawid. www.na-dwoje-babka-wrozyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete