Wednesday, January 28, 2015

PUFFER DRESS

Hey Dolls!
So here it is. An OOTD after so long. What can I say, its so cold outside & I've become so lazy plus the days are short & the sun sets at 4 pm after that its completely dark outside.
 But I can assure you, you'll see more OOTDs in the coming days. 
Here I am wearing a puffer dress. What is your take on the idea of a puffer dress? Would you like to wear this trend or think its much suited for  a sleeping bag? As you can tell I am a very experimental kind of a person & anything unique or quirky instantly catches my eye, so much so that, I have more colorful & quirky pieces in my closet than the basic ones & I really have a hard time when I need to team a quirky piece with a basic piece for a wearable look, lolz

Coming to today 's outfit, this dress has a quilted top & puffer full skirt. I just love this dress. We went to half moon bay that day with some amazing friends. The weather was great. It was a sunny day & we had so much fun
Puffer dress : Here 
Its marked down, 30% off right now





P.S. :- All the family members who just can't believe their eyes and can't take their eyes off of the last picture, FYI, I AM STILL A VEGETARIAN :P  Just posing for the picture :P

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Had to be...when the photographer is so lovely :) Thanks my dear friend for clicking this amazing picha xoxo

      Delete
  2. the skirt is so cooool <3
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! I like this...Thanks for sharing!
    Trebinje apartman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking out the time to read my blog . I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  4. Hahaha love your PS and of course the dress is fab and needless to say you look fab :)

    ReplyDelete