Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SNAPMADE : Christmas gift for Hubs

MOMMY + BABY = ONE BROKE DADDY
Hey Dolls!
I know this post is coming late but better late than never. So guess what I got for hubby dearest as christmas gift. A really cute personalized Hoodie from Snapmade 
I stumbled upon this site Snapmade & just fell in love with it, so many options & possibilities for personalized gifts. I decided on personalizing a hoodie for my husband. I  thought what fun & unique gift it'll make.
& Believe you me, it was so easy & just in a few days a cute warm hoodie with a family picture arrived at my doorstep.
See how easy it is : Choose the product , upload picture, rotate, blur, etc, then add any text if you want, they have really nice fonts, See below

 The hoodie was so warm & he didn't feel cold at all & even enjoyed the snow slide
http://www.snapmade.com/
The text that I added :P : MOMMY + BABY = ONE BROKE DADDY



Hoodie : Snapmade
Check out this site dolls, its a great place to get personalized gifts for any occasion

4 comments:

  1. great sweatshirt!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/01/ktory.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely sweatshirt <3 This website is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a unique present! I love it!

    If you would like us to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin please follow me and let me know on my blog and I will do the same!

    www.fashion-board.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete