Sunday, November 23, 2014

Richa in Hongkong / Travel Style / One romper 4 ways



 
 So When it comes to traveling I hate to carry big suitcases around, well obviously they're heavy, & we are too lazy, So we don't really go hand in hand (literally) but that also means less clothes. So you gotta be intelligent & make the  best of the clothes you have. I actually wore this same romper in 3 different ways.









  1.  As it is
  2.  top over romper Check here for more pictures
  3. Jacket over romper
  4. Top inside the romper
It might be a no brainer for some of us, but sometimes the simplest tricks are hard to strike. & a few things here & there are enough to change the complete look. While I like to keep it completely comfortable while traveling, you see no accessories & sneakers. Sometimes you are on a tight schedule, so many places to cover, in a single day & a lot of walking to do, So such tips come in hany at such times.



Shop My Mavatar Cart

5 comments:

  1. Love how u styled that romper!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my my, all pics are amazing. You look so pretty Richa, loved the way you styled that romper. Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures!
    Hope to go there too in the future.

    XO

    www.myownfairytale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look lovely in pink..
    YOur new follower !

    ReplyDelete