Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Memoirs of a Jacket & a Hat

Dress: HERE 
Glasses : FIRMOO

Unisex full frame acetate eyeglasses
Hey Dolls!
I got these amazing pair of glasses from FIRMOO I loved their collection of glasses. They carry a wide variety of eye glasses & I totally adore the one I chose, I think it suits my face very well. It was a great experience shopping at firmoo. The checkout process was very easy & you can save your prescription so you don't have to enter all your details again everytime you shop.
My glasses were processed with 1.57 index lenses and anti-radiation & UV coatings.  My package included a pair of glasses, a nice case, spectacle pouch, cleaning cloth and tiny screwdriver 
Also all the new customers get the first pair free

Hey is it just me or do these glasses really give me that sexy teacher kinds look... lolz...  
But these glasses are really cute. The frame has tortoise print which you can't quite see in these pictures . & The brown tortoise print went really well with my outfit & the dress is equally cute & its so quirky with the horse print & yes, quirky is me 







For those of you who haven't yet forgotten the title of this post & are wondering the reason behind that title. Well lets ctrl C ctrl V , in case you have forgotten "Memoirs of a Jacket & a Hat"
Even writing that breaks my heart. You must have guessed it, I LOST MY favorite jacket & hat on our this trip to six flags. yea! Its gonna be a long sob story which you guys don't necessarily have to read, & spoil your mood. I am not a sadist,  while I am totally acting like one ever since I lost my jacket :P ( Not just to people but I've also been sadist to my clothes, this very dress had to go under the knife (read : scissors) as soon as we arrived home which was at 9 pm
I tried making a triangle cut out, not sure if the finishing was good, wait till I post the pics to know)
  Anyways,  people just skip this paragraph & enjoy the pictures in which I look happy, having fun, since by then I'd not realized that I had lost my jacket
But I only ask this from you, people please don't tell me how great the jacket & the hat are looking in the pictures, that will really break my heart  :(

Last worn below








2 comments: