Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


 




 


Jacket : c/o Amiclubwear
Sweater: c/o Oasap
Shoes : c/o  Amiclubwear
Shorts : wet seal
Bag : gift from a friend, 

oh! & you gotta check her blog http://theseasonedwoman.blogspot.com/ , she writes so well

Hey Dolls!
Hope you all are enjoying the Thanksgiving. Its finally starting to get cold, so what better way to stay warm than layering.
I got this amazing jacket from Amiclubwear & I'd say its a must have for everyone, yea I seriously like it so much, It has a gray patch in the front to give a layered look & a polks dot inner lining for that perfect mix of prints, fabrics & textures. Remember that jacket that I lost in six flags. Well its a perfect replacement & so much more <3 Love these boots too with the chunky heels, perfect for winters . Oh & their shipping is so quick, I placed the order & before I knew it, the package arrived at my doorstep, hardly took 2 days.
& you all must have noticed my love for animals, so obviously this owl patch mohair sweater was a love at first sight.

5 comments:

  1. You look sooo cute, loved the sweater and shorts! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just browsing by and stumbled upon your lovely blog! It has really interesting and informative posts that I enjoyed xD Hope you check out my blog? Keep in touch x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! U look so pretty !
    would u like to follow each other n stay in contact..
    Hope to see u soon on my blog
    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete