Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween Lovelies!

 Dress : OASAP
Shoes: UCB
Clutch : H&M

Hey Dolls! Happy Halloween everyone! Yesterday was so cold here & it was raining all day, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to step into my new warm & cozy dress from OASAP. I went to the Great mall which is very close by from our apartment & many people stopped me & asked about the dress, where I bought it from, etc. Quelle pity! they weren't aware of my favorite online store OASAP. There are certain pretty styles & patterns which are almost impossible to find at other stores that you can find at OASAP & some other asian online stores too.
& Did I tell you the dress is on sale & you can get it for only $ 23.9. Remember OASAP also offers 12% discount for your 1st order
I styled the dress with a houndstooth clutch & cable knit scarf




4 comments: