Friday, November 14, 2014

Scarf Print Dress

Dress : HERE c/o
Clutch: Here c/o
Necklace : ringsandtings c/o
Trench Coat : Here




Scarf print had been all over the runway in 2012, be it D&G Spring 2012 or Versace Spring 2012 but its charm hasn't faded since then & we take the elegance & exquisity of this beautiful rich print to the 2014.
Its a great way to add an italian touch to your wardrobe. I got an affordable version of a scarf print dress from OASAP. Its pretty & I adore it. See how I styled it below.
Although my style is rarely luxe or glam, its mostly streetstyle but Larissa from The Carrie's Diaries had me. Yea I've just finished the 2 seasons on Netflix. & 
I love Larissa's wardrobe more than Carrie's. C'est très magnifique . 
Yes her influence on me is not just limited to clothes. Lolz..  

 











2 comments:

  1. You look so cute honey, loved the clutch so much! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress! ♥
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete