Sunday, August 3, 2014

Influenster vow voxbox

Recently I received the VOW VOXBOX from Influenster. & WOW! is the word for the items that I got in it. Love every single item that's there in this box.

Lets begin with my FAVORITE ITEM in the box, which is quite a basic thing, but remember? BASIC THINGS ARE THE MOST USEFUL ONES.


 From TideTWITTER: @Tide / #TideToGo


Tide to go pen : I'm just so happy to have received it. I've never tried something like this & I'm just amazed to find how handy this little pen is. I'm the kind of person who can't eat without sharing some food with my dress. I love all my dresses so much, can't starve them. LOLZ. & since I love all my dresses so much, can't spoil them either. & This is where the magic of this pen works. Its small so I can just slip it into by clutch, while going out for dinner. No water needed & this thing actually works. 



Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure bySally Hansen twitter @SallyHansen / 
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Sally Hansen Nail Paint : love love love this shade
Sally Hansen’s “Barracuda” is such a pretty shade. I don't have a better picture right now. But I'll post one later. The first picture is taken 3 weeks after painting the nails. It took 3 coats to get a nice solid color, but it didn't chip at all & lasted a month. WOW!






I got creative & did some nail art, got a bit messy, the blue shade is SALLY HANSEN that i received in the voxbox


Pure Silk Shave    CreamFB: Pure Silk Shave Cream TWITTER: @PureSilkShave / #PureSilk
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Size: 19 oz; 538 g


 
Pure Silk Shave Cream is Deliciously Sweet, Fruity Fragrance , yes I totally love the heavenly  smell. Ahhh! Love the fact that  they used All-Natural Ingredients Like Aloe. Its very thick & quite moisturising, Created rich, thick lather . I use it on my legs & my legs felt so smooth & silky.  I  had absolutely no Irritation whatsoever.  perfect for summers. I'm ready to head out in my sundresses & yea I'm going for swimming daily these days, so I definitely use it at least once a week!!


Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream



Olay Regenerist Tone Perfect Cream from :Olay USTwitter @OlayUS / #BestBeautiful
That'd go to mommy the great. She's gonna love it. But definitely not before I use some of it. Yes, I opened it & tried it. Its awesome, smells amazing, meant to work on dark spots & age lines. Its deeply moisturising, gets absorbed fast & doesn't feel heavy on the skin

EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge


(@EcoTools / #EcoTools)

Watch this video to see how to use this sponge, & how awesome it is. I really recommend you to watch this video so you can get an idea about the product & you can get one for your own 
EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge is a Great product from EcoTools. Best part this  facial Sponge is handmade with 100 percent natural ingredients, including Konjac vegetable fiber, for a better clean that reveals smooth, refreshed skin. &  It is dermatologist tested. I use it remove my makeup, When dry its hard like rock but once you soak it in water its very soft & gentle on the skin.


Riley & Grey (twitter: @RileyandGrey / #DoYou)
Riley and Grey gives a very convenient way to keep everything organized for your wedding. You can make a beautiful website & keep track of the guests, the venue etc. 

I definitely recommend all the products that I received in the box. They all are amazing & reasonably priced items.
I got these products complimentary for reviewing purpose. If you're interested too, drop a comment below, I'll send you the invite













2 comments:

  1. Amazing products :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really did get some amazing products! :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete