Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Boating Style

Swimsuit : Tomsuit
Denim shorts : old

  





Hey Dolls!
So How was the memorial day Weekend? What did you fashionistas do on the long weekend. I need the details.
We went for boating one of the days. So this is what my outfit looked like. One of the most important things I forgot in my car: Sunglasses. It was sunny & its the most important accessory.

I wore a swimsuit from Tomsuit, denim shorts & comfortable sports shoes.
I love this swimsuit from Tomsuit, I chose a full sleeved one, to avoid tanning & I love the colors. They have many other styles. You can take your pick. They carry bodysuits, dance costumes, etc

For those of you who live in San Jose or plan to visit San Jose, This place is shoreline aquatics Center. This place is great, lots of  activities for those who enjoy sports

4 comments:

  1. nice swimsuit
    New post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/auto-mechanic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete