Sunday, August 10, 2014

DID I SAY "Chambrey back to back"










Hey Dolls!
Hope you're having a great weekend! & hey! DID I SAY "Chambrey back to back" in my last post. Well I totally meant it. Chambrey is my choice of fabric this summers. But still will try to keep it fresh & different everytime. I also wore this dress before here
So the shoes are from Sammydress Only $18. These are really pretty oxford shoes with kitten heels & powder pink color. I really like them, just a bit snug on me. Gotta google search the ways to loosen them up :P
I'd say if you don't have a narrow feet, size up.
Check out this site, amazing collection, but I think their shoes collection is just fab, like sometimes it happens I like some shoes at other sites too , but they all are out of stock, but here everything shown is in stock. & I love just about everything there.






Also the bag is such a cute pale pink polks dot satchel from dresslily. & the rings are also from dresslily. You guys do check this site, specially check the bags from there, cheaper than any other similar sites, under $ 10 you get such amazing satchel plus free shipping. They have a lot of other cute stuff too


Dress: F 21
Shoes : Sammydress only $ 18
Bag : Dresslily only $15.75
Rings: Dresslily
Some super cute alternate dress options ( Images are linked )
from OASAP ( Click on the image to buy )

From Sammydress ( Click on the image to buy )

From Dresslily ( Click on the image to buy )






9 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! I love this look :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress ,love that print


    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/08/kazda-kobieta-kocha-swiecidelka.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful and that dress is so cute! ♥
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looking hot
    lovely bag
    Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love chambrey, great look!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle/blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress and bag. both really cute :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your banner for your website with the dolls is adorableeeee! I love it, omg. :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete