Friday, June 26, 2015

Burgundy






DRESS : SIMILAR here, here, here, here
Bag : c/o Avber
Hey dolls!
How are you all? Finally an outfit post after so long. Actually I had been down with flu, so took a couple of days off from blogging.
About today's outfit, just a very simple look. This is one of those dresses that I was never very sure of,  although it gradually grew on me. I got this dress because it has lots of great details  that I like ( micropleats, hollow outs, beautiful color, pearls ). So I bought it, but upon receiving,  I wasn't very sure of everything  altogether.  
Although when I wore it I kinda like it, I think it has a bit of that old world charm, I love the fit of the dress too.
Let me know how you like this dress & how'd you like to wear it ?

6 comments:

  1. CUTE DRESS
    (new post:) http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/black-zipper-tote.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/06/kolorowe-lato.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love your dress. I think it's a lovely color that brightens up your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute dress! I love the colors and patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These online stores turn the dream of every girl to look like a princess into reality and that too within your budget, isn’t this truly amazing. two piece prom dress

    ReplyDelete