Saturday, August 16, 2014

What happens when ONE person SHOPS for the WHOLE family!!! See Below





Lolz! Yea!  Other day we went to Six Flags ( Yes Again! ) & after we reached there we noticed, that the 3 of us were wearing similar outfits. & believe me, It wasn't planned. I know hard to believe but guess what! This is what happens when one person ( read : me ) shops for the whole family!!!
OUTFIT DETAILS

BAG : c/o Milanoo
SHIRT : SIMILAR
SHORTS : SIMILAR
HAT : c/o DRESSLILY

This Bag is from c/o Milanoo . I told you before Milanoo carries really great collection of bags. So good that I got 3 bags from there. All are really cute, spacious & great styles & colors. This one in mint color matches my shirt. The straw hat was sent to me from DRESSLILY
& I completed the look with a pendant c/o rings and tings & 2 bracelets picking up colors from the outfit.



2 comments:

  1. lovely bag!!kisses and nice day!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/08/wygraj-300-na-zakupy-w-sklepie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag :)

    Enter my $300 Blackfive Giveaway Here!!!

    ReplyDelete