Monday, August 4, 2014

chambray for summers


 Hey Dolls!

How was the weekend? These days I am enjoying every minute of my day. So. weekday or weekend doesn't make much of a difference. My whole day routine is set with my toddler including swimming. Yay for summers! & On the weekends we mostly go out for dinner.
These days I'm really drawn towards chambray. So yea be prepared to see lots of chambray back to back in my outfit posts
I am sorry I didn't get good pictures, since I took these pictures after sunset. But better picture in the following posts. Promise!
The BAG is from Milanoo. Its such a cute bag, can go with almost every outfit. Quite big. Check out this site dolls, they have such amazing collection & other cute bags too. I got some more thing from Milanoo I'll show in the following posts

 Another thing that's growing on me is lots of accessories & stacking bracelets, rings, etc. This has been quite a trend for a very long time, but until now I thought it wasn't for me, also its really difficult to manage a toddler with lots of accessories & noisy bangles & your hair getting caught in the rings while you are carrying the toddler in your arms or worse your ring pokes your LO in the nose. Well enuff of the cons ( Only for mommies) of the this trend (I always get carried away)
But now as my toddler is much more manageable  ( I never thought that could happen ) & also walking & talking. I thought of going for it. I'm not sure if it translated well or looks overdone
So I've accessorized with golden &  black accessories picking colors from the bag
I AM WEARING:

 Chambray shorts & top
Bag : Milanoo
Hair accessory : Claire's
Bangles: INDIA
Watch : Dresslily
Shoes: Fila







3 comments:

  1. great look ,love the bag !!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/08/groty-neptuna.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i send you a message on your FB page, doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chambrays especially if I'm on casual mood... ;) Great look!

    CAssie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete