Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Long Story!




Cardigan : C/O OASAP
Jeans : c/o OASAP

Hey Dolls!
So I got this long cardigan , thanks to our amazing sponsor OASAPThere are so many more pictures of this outfit with just a little twist, which I'll share later. I'm loving this long cardigan trend these days. Its so very comfy too.
On this blog you definitely have seen me both dressed up & dressed down, In structured clothes & free flowing clothes, in relaxed boho looks & also feminine ladylike looks.
But what I like more are the boho looks, free flowing clothes & dressed down kinda looks & also at the same time, I find it difficult to style such looks while the dressed up looks wearing structured clothes like coats, etc, come more naturally to me. And I really love the way some bloggers do those outfits that look so effortless & relaxed, out of bed kinda looks but definetely require a lot more effort than that. I'd love to mention the amazing bloogers like Elle May & Kavita from she wears fashion here
So what are your thoughts on this? What's your style? & do you like to stick to one style, that which suits you or you like to experiment? & what kind of style would you like to see more on this blog?
I know that's a lot of questions but I'd love to know from you.


6 comments:

  1. You are very beautiful :)! Do you mind following each other on bloglovin? Just let me know :)!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look and photos:) I am your new follower:) Will be great if you follow me back:)
    Have a nice day!
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cardigan and amazing place :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hey, great post, love it!
    I follow you on GFC , hope you will follow me back!
    Thanks!
    www.descude.com

    ReplyDelete