Friday, December 26, 2014

2nd Day of CHRISTMAS










DRESS : OASAP 
BOOTS : here 
POKER CLUTCH : OASAP
 
 

“Hot cocoa and cold toes remind me of Christmas.” 

hEY dOLLS!
Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! 
Only 4 days till the NEW YEAR & time to say  bye bye to DECEMBER

December a month of lights,snow and feasts; time to make amends and tie loose ends; finish off what you started and hope your wishes come true
 Hope all your wishes came true, & Santa got your favorite gifts :)
& Hope it was a
DECEMBER to REMEMBER :)
For me It was really great, with the love & support of all my amazing readers & SUBSCRIBERS without your love & support , this blog is nothing. I only hope that your love & support will continue Coz your LOVE keeps this blog rolling.
You People are my Rockstars!
Thanks for being a part of my journey, my Life!!!

& YES!!! SWEATER DRESSES are your best bet for freezing winters, invest in a warm & cozy cable knitted one like this! They are super chic & super warm! :P

9 comments:

  1. Hey Richa
    Merry Christmas
    Happy 2015 :-)
    Looking lovely like always (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!

    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♡
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great!
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete