Sunday, June 1, 2014

OOTD / MINT & RED / Peplum to hide your pooch


I love a touch of red with so many colors, Mint being one of them, I love MINT & RED together. This beret is from OASAP, Its super cute, who doesn't love berets. I want to thank French people for introducing such a cute accessory to the world. I love the beret for a number of  other reasons, besides it being super duper cute, it can be styled in a number of ways, tilted on the side, squared around the head, pull it forward, backward, whatever way you like, its so versatile
If you want to grab a beret for yourself, you can find them in so many colors, at OASAP only for $ 5.9 , which is such a steal, I haven't found a cheaper one yet, I'l definitely buy more colors, like powder pink, powder blue, mint from OASAP

Peplum top : similar
Beret :  OASAP

I love my pearl sunglasses, I wear them so often these days, just waiting for the day my LO breaks them too.

   

After the C Section, its almost impossible to shrink that hanging tummy, but you sure can hide it behind a peplum, peplums do a good job hiding that pooch. So if you have a tendency of gaining fat on the tummy, peplum tops or skirts will take care of it
THis one looks good on everyone, but pear shaped girls & apple shaped girls' problem areas can be balanced with a peplum, giving the illusion of a defined,  waist

These shorts are such amazing work of art, lace, hand beaded with pearls, I couldn't get a better picture.










9 comments:

  1. Wow that a hot outfis. Love the colour combo too much.
    Have a great week!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww, love your entire outfit, so summery and fresh too! You look so cute <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww look dear!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/jumpsuite.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. that outfit is so cute, I love how you always look so happy in your pictures
    that makes me happy too and let me smile.
    Wsh you a great day,
    lot of greetings,
    Eva
    http://www.nicovabeauty.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this blouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! I have not seen mint and red together in an outfit together before, it looks so good.
    Raissa | The Leather Fanny Pack

    ReplyDelete