Thursday, June 5, 2014

WISHLIST

Hey dolls! I recently came across another online store. COCO-FASHION
SO I've prepared a wishlist from this store to share with you dolls. I love the look of their site, it looks very high end. My favorite are these red  shoes, how very fabulous are these shoes, I just love them so much, these are available for only $ 15.99

You'll find lots of red in my wishlist, my love for this color continues to grow year after year. I also love the wide variety of trench coats at  COCO-FASHION
Red Round Shape Toe Lace Up Colsure Korean Fahsion Ankle BootsRed Houndstooth Pattern Halterneck Cequins Diamand Shape Decoration Mini DressRed Lace Bow Cute Korean Style Hand BagPink Cute Night Dress with Ruffle-trim Sleeve and Plaid DetailsBlack European Style Fold Long Slim Trench CoatBrown Lolita Trench Coat with Double-breasted Ruffle Collar and BeltBlack Maxi Platform Lace Up Midi Wedge Heel Fall/Winte Collection BootsBlack&White Vintage Style Plaid Ladies Hand/Shouleder BagOrange Cute Pin-up Retro Style Set Short Vest Top and Mini Fitted Plaid SkirtRed Fleece Long Hoodie - Mickey Mouse

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red shoes and that Mickey Shirt is just too cute.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete