Sunday, June 8, 2014

DIVISSIMA SWIMWEAR


 



Hey Dolls!
Yes! The weather is finally getting hotter & yes! time to hit the beach! I got this bikini from DIVISSIMA, & I just can't wait to wear it. 
This bikini is super gorgeous, nice print , color & texture. The top is padded & cotton from inside & provides adequate support which I always look for.
The bikini arrived nicely packed in a cute pink gift wrapper <3

Here is how I planned to wear it,
 Straw Hat, my all time favorite sunnies (that, chances are, you are already getting bored of seeing too much on this blog )
& Gold cuff, mustache ring c/o rings and tings , a cute pair of flip flops, I forgot to add.

 DIVISSIMA has a great collection of bikinis, swimwear, sports wear & beachwear. DIVISSIMA is an italian brand & all fabrics are Made in Italy & are of high quality. They have some great prints, embroiderered fabrics & patterns in their swimwear line

2 comments: