Friday, April 18, 2014

(H)ubby's (H)oodie!! (H)ip (H)ip (H)ooray!!!



Hey Dolls! Happy weekend! 
Recently I was contacted by this amazing online store www.ApparelnBags.com 
& I am so glad they did. ApparelnBags.com is a leading online Wholesale Apparel Supplier that carries wide range of named brand clothing at low prices along with the fastest delivery.
They carry brands like Adidas, Anvil, Gildan, Jerzees, Harriton, Devon & Jones, Chestnut Hill, and Fruit of the loom, Hanes, etc

My experience:
The first thing that comes to my mind is: Fast shipping
  1. Oh boy! They are super fast, as in I placed the order at night & the day after that I got it. Can you beat that.
  2. I loved browsing the site, everything shown is in stock,( I hate it while browsing some other sites, you like something, you click on it & then find it 'out of stock ' or even worse, you place the order & then you get an email, the order was cancelled, coz the item is 'out of stock' I mean, Like Seriously?)
  3. Lots of name brands. This hoodie is by 'DISTRICT Clothing'
  4. Free Returns
  5. My hoodie is really warm & you can see in the pictures how awesome it is



HOODIE : C/O www.ApparelnBags.com
SUNNIES : Similar here
Socks: claires











ABOUT THIS LOOK


Wear your boyfriend's hoodie!

Yes, This hoodie I got from www.ApparelnBags.com  , is the size of my hubby's & from men's section.
You can find some amazing collection of hoodies at STYLEWE as well
Raiding my hubby's & bro's wardrobe is like a second job to me & I thought, as it is, half the time I am wearing hubby's clothes, & he complains of not being able to find his clothes, & nothing left to wear to office, & that, coz of me all his clothes are in laundry. Well, my reason is, I'll be honest with you guys, I look better in borrowed clothes. Simple! What can I do? But he doesn't understand this simplest thing.

Had to come up with a solution

So I thought why not get a hoodie of his size  & then wear it, he wouldn't complain & might even want to borrow it from me. Problem solved & a small happy family we will be :)

My style, if you read this blog often you'd know, is mostly, relaxed & comfortable, & I live like a grunge ( Ask my husband, there isn't a single element of lie in that) ummm mostly or should we say my baby has converted me into one. "grunge"  I'm all for sneakers & flats compared to heels & I feel that's where the challenge is, make baggy shapeless things look sexy.

This look is all about that. How to wear this trend
  1. You can wear this trend the way I did 
  2. Or You can even wear it like a dress & put a belt on the waist.
  3. Add some girly element, may be a pretty hairband or lace tights, my heart sunglasses in this case
  4. High Heels
  5. Skinny jeans or leggings
  6. rockstar vibe? leather shorts, plaid shirt
  7. Wear it like a cape on just over the shoulders, Ahh! we all have seen that in movies, when the heroine is cold & the hero puts his jacket or coat on the girl's shoulders

Another Hubby's Hoodie last worn HERE



xoxo
Have a fun, stylish weekend!!

12 comments:

  1. Fun lovely shots ;D
    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your socks and glasses are so cute!
    Great pictures.

    XO

    www.myownfairytale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the idea of the post: how to wear it :))

    fashion blog http://www.sheistheone.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice and casual :)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I love buying from the mens section, especially for casual clothes like hoodies. Cool site!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun post and I really like your pictures! You have such a cute blog and I'd love to stay in touch. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog! :)

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post. Love those sunglasses. Let me know if you'd like to follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny pictures! Lovely hoodie and socks! <3
    I followed your blog via GFC and Bloglovin, it would be so nice if you followed me back :)

    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice information. I’ve bookmarked your site, and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account to get updates instantly. ChessBase Crack

    ReplyDelete