Friday, April 4, 2014

Clarity Vitamin C Serum


Hey Dolls!

Most of you already are aware of the benefits of Vitamin C serum which are becoming very popular these days. And if you talk about me, I am very lazy when it comes to beauty routines, sometimes I apply products very sincerely while other times I go bare face, sans anything, not even moisturizer, but there is one thing that even a lazy ass like me loves, & most often than not, would not want to forget to apply before going to bed are VITAMIN C serums.
Now lets talk about this one which is called 'Clarity Vitamin C Serum'
  • Clarity Vitamin C Serum antioxidant blend features Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, and Herbal Extracts
  • I love the fact that its organic
  • Claims to smooth the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and treat dark spots. Stimulate collagen production for radiant and youthful looking skin
  • anti-aging benefits of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Hyaluronic Acid.
  •  manufactured without the use of any extra fillers, binders, or excipients.








My Experience


  • Brightens the face in the morning
  • I haven't used it long enough to see any effect on acne, used it for a week
  • Runny compared to other brands I've used
  • Less sticky compared to other brands I've used
  • Absorbs well, no white build up after drying, can be applied while going out
  • Clear in color
  • Doesn't need to be kept in fridge, so goes on my night stand.
  • Lightweight

$39.95( LETS DOLL UP readers can get 15% off discount, code is EUN15OFF. It's valid only on Amazon and you can apply the code during check out)


Click here to purchase. 15% DISCOUNT CODE : EUN15OFF

"Sponsered Post"

No comments:

Post a Comment