Tuesday, April 29, 2014

JACQUARD DRESS

Hey Dolls!
I am in love with this new dress
Today was not so good day for me, I had my appointment for DMV written which I missed coz I couldn't get up in the morning, I had my dress planned for the exam :(  
As usual my husband didn't seem to understand me on this either, he was like, you don't need to plan the dress but plan what time to get up, study for the exam & all.
Agreed! Men are from mars, women from venus! So true


Dress: Here, Pearl Sunglasses, Shoes: similar here
Oh! And don't miss my new sunglasses!







Dress: HERE

15 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress!!


    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty dress, you look cute :)
    http://theknotstory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress, I loved how you styled it with this lovely tights! Love your makeup as well <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable! And that dress is lovely as well!
    I would love it if we stay in touch via bloglovin and gfc! Let me know what you think!

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is so freakin amazing. I love those colours and your dress is everything!

    I've just openened my own e-store on my blog. Come and check it out if you mind to.
    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute dress dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. crazy about ths dress!!
    xx
    asma
    asmazlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete