Friday, April 4, 2014

DRESSALE

HEY DOLLS,

I recently came across this amazing site DRESSALE, huge collection of  prom  or special occasion dresses, Jewelery,  Clutches, Shoes, gorgeous wedding dresses, various Wedding Party Dresses,distinctive Special Occasion Dresses or delicate wedding Accessories, all at the click of button.




Shop here
This dress is just so sexy with the open back & I love the bell sleeves.

Shop here

The shoes above remind me of Jeffrey Campbell skates. So now you know where to get an affordable version from without being heavy on the pocket.




Shop CLUTCH here & PUMPS HERE

Hey isn't the clutch above similar to that of Olivia Palmero. It has long been in my wishlist, now I know where to get the affordable version from that suits my  budget but doesn't lack in style.
These animal print pumps are so chic, you can add style to any basic garment with these


Shop here                                                                                            Shop here

They have some great clutch collection. 

2 comments:

  1. so nice selection ,dresses are aww<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I'm following you now through GFC (#851, as HMLovur) I hope you follow back :)

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete