Sunday, June 28, 2015

GINGHAM & Off shoulder

SHIRT : HERE

Dopamine Molecule Necklace : AMAZON

SHOES : UCB













 SHIRT : HERE $6.52

Dopamine Molecule Necklace : AMAZON

SHOES : UCB


I love this off shoulder shirt from trendsgal. The price of this shirt has gone down now. I love this shirt for summers. off shoulder & boxy & comfy. Love the gingham print. In fact Gingham is my all time favorite print. 
Gingham was in fact the print of spring 2015, it was all over the runways this spring
So use this coupon & you can get some beautiful clothes at dirt cheap prices. Seriously!




10 comments:

  1. I love the gingham top - its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the color of the top! Blue is so refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look so pretty, loved your top sweetie <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great price for such a cute shirt. I really like the way you styled your whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gingham + red lips combo! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is just pretty and it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute top! I love the spunk in this outfit...the boots make it much more unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gingham as well. Such a cute top, and I can't believe how cheap it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you look so gorgeous!! I would never be able to pull off something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will be able to get your dream gown at prom dresses under $200.
    prom dresses with straps

    ReplyDelete