Sunday, March 22, 2015

Denim On Denim





 Floral Denim : similar
Top : similar
Shoes : c/o  OASAP
Denim Jacket : Yoyomelody c/o





Just when I thought it was time to pack away all my jackets & all the cold weather clothes.....
You can never rely on california weather. lolz  ;)
I am in a quilted phase right now. I am wearing back to back quilted clothes, first quilted dress, then skirt, then quilted denim jacket. I love the idea of denim on denim, so for today's outfit its the blues of denims combined with white, which is a classic combination

5 comments:

  1. Awesome look x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cool outfit. its very street style. giveaway on my blog =) keep in touch =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look!

    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete