Sunday, March 15, 2015

Quilted skirt

Sweater: OASAP (c/o)
Skirt : Here  (c/o)
 Shoes: c/o  OASAP
 
 

  
  








Sweater: OASAP (c/o)  Skirt : Here  (c/o) Shoes: c/o  OASAP

Hey Dolls!
So as promised, an ootd after so long. The weather has started warming up, the sun is out  & so are my legs. The whole February, California weather was full of mood swings & hence very few Outfit posts.
This might have made a nice V- day outfit, but I love to wear heart print no matter what the occasion.
This sweater is really warm & super cute which  decided to pair with a crisp white quilted skirt & white sneakers. Perfect for early Spring. Little hint of skin yet warm enough!
 Stay tuned, many more OOTDs coming your way!

7 comments:

  1. I fell in love with your shoes!!


    Tom and Tins Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richa, you look so cute like a doll! Happy Monday <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your shoes, n you look really cute in that jump wali pic:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and your blog is amazing...I follow u on GFC.
    Hope you follow me back :)
    www.suslukokona.com

    ReplyDelete