Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween Everyone :)


Hey dolls!
Happy Halloween everyone. How did you all celebrate. Hope you had lots of fun. What costumes you wore, did anyone try any diys, I'd love to know all. As about me, I didn't wear any costume as such, but what I wore was ummm, no points for guessing , a lace dress with a fascinator hat, ok we'll talk about that outfit later, right now this one, so I was seen in the halloween spirit for a couple of days, sporting a lot of orange color which is also my favorite color & this bat ring. So in the coming days you'll see lots of orange coming on this blog.
This dress is by coco fashion. i love the colors. 

And now a heads up! Born Pretty is giving free gifts to people who comment on these looks here. First 10 to comment will get  gifts So go ahead & comment on these forums.






Dress : Coco Fashion
Lace collar  : bornprettystore
bracelet with ring : bornprettystore
( use code for 5% discount at born pretty : RICHAW21 )
Heels : Carlton London
Pendant: OASAP








5 comments: