Friday, March 1, 2024

Berlook review

 Effortless Style for Busy Moms: A Review of My Favorite Linen Coord Set













As a busy mom, I understand the struggle of putting together an outfit that's both comfortable and stylish, especially when time is limited. Coord sets have become a lifesaver, offering a complete and fashionable look without the hassle of mixing and matching.

Recently, I discovered a linen coord set from a sustainable brand berlook that has become a wardrobe staple for me. It combines comfort, style, and sustainability to create the perfect outfit for busy days. Here's why I love it:

  • Effortless Chic: No more brainstorming outfit combinations! This coord set is ready to wear, allowing me to look put-together with minimal effort.
  • Trendy and Sustainable: The icy blue color is spot-on for spring 2024, and the linen material is not only comfortable but also eco-friendly. It's great to find stylish pieces that are kind to the planet.
From Berlook website , "Linen is strong, naturally moth resistant, and made from flax plant fibres. Linen fabric is 100% biodegradable and recyclable. It basically uses no water and emits 1/4 the carbon as cotton per pound of fiber."
  • Ultimate Comfort: The relaxed fit, deep pants pockets, and additional shirt pocket provide both practicality and comfort. The soft linen fabric feels amazing against the skin, making it perfect for all-day wear.

I got a MEDIUM for my shirt, and LARGE for  pants . I love the fit, Could've sized down the shirt to a small as well, but I like over-sized look plus the comfort.

Overall, this linen co-ord set has become my go-to outfit for busy days. It's stylish, comfortable, and sustainable, ticking all the boxes for a busy mom like me.



No comments:

Post a Comment