Thursday, April 26, 2018

Let's Dude Up

Well! Well! Well! Presenting my handsome baby brother who's obviously not a baby anymore.
You guys must have already noticed the blog name change. Its now called : Lets doll up and dude up!
I think its about time we added more dimension to the blog, well the handsome guys in our lives need some inspiration too!
And I'll let you in on a secret since I loooove you, this is a look from the day before , he slept in the same outfit, then woke up the next morning and we were just exploring the hotel property and decided to take some pics.. SO if you guys want that bed hair look, you know its easy!
 








Pulling this look together:
*We paired a crisp cotton White button up paired with blue flat front shorts, and slip on shoes
* Tip : opt for slip on socks ( Ladies if you're rolling your eyes while reading this and having that duh moment, well, guys need to be told... take it from a life full of experience with 3 guys)
Let me know how you like this post on Men's Fashion









1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, light-hearted post. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete