Saturday, June 2, 2018

Chambray jumpsuit


Jumpsuit : Eshakti
Hey Lovelies... Enjoying the weekend?
Me too.
So today I'm wearing a chambray jumpsuit from Eshakti.
I have this thing for chambray, I guess, at the moment its my favorite fabric. 
Another thing I'm obsessing over are bandannas as hair bands. I never knew it was so easy to make a bandanna hairband, just fold it diagonally many times, until you get the width you desire and wrap it around your head and tie it in a cute bow. Ta- da!!
They instantly give your look a cutesy retro vibe.

Lets talk about the jumpsuit. I love cold shoulders and ruffles, and since its chambray, I had to get this. you know, at Eshakti, you can get any dress custom made, just submit your measurements. Although this time around I wanted to try their standard sizes, so I went with a small, which fits perfectly. In the past I've tried their custom measurements feature and the outfit came out great.












20 comments:

  1. You look awesome and the color of jumpsuit suit on you. I really like it. For Printed Polo Shirts you can check out top online store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're looking super amazing in this outfit!��
    Thanks for sharing these amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a little too short for a suit like this but it works on you so well. I will tell my friends who have a little more height to try this chambrey jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun jumpsuit. I really like the color. You look fabulous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute. I so would wear it if I was thinner. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such the cutie and the jumpsuit is so cute on you. The color is also pretty unique and one that makes this an even better outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jumpsuit looks so nice on you! I had a jumpsuit some years ago, I loved it. But somehow it was misplaced or something over time and I definitely miss some days, especially on the hotter days when it would be nice to wear something nice and light.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun jumpsuit for you. Love the way you rock this classy but chic summer outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jumpsuit & your photos are fun to look at ... so I'm glad you can get dressed up without putting on a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love jumpsuits! This one looks so perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh. it is very cute. love the color of jumpsuit. You look fabulous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This jumpsuit is so stylish! I love the color of it - I would love to wear one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg you look fabulous! That chambray jumpsuit is everything...just love the fit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg what a chic look!! So need to add something like this to my wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  15. So that's what it's called. lol Chambray. I've like it. I got to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I really love the top half of this jumpsuit with the exposed shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You looked adorable and I like your whole outfit. I recently got lots of jumpsuit in my closet and I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That jumpsuit is really pretty, it fits you so well! Also love the headband you have, would love to wear one like that in the future <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this color and This is the best designer and colored Jumpsuit which can be used in parties and events. If you are looking for an affordable collection of tops for women online for sale, XCII store is the best option.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so cute in this beautiful jumpsuit. I like to wear this type of jumpsuit at every occasion. If you arr interested to buy latest designed Muslim Suit For Sale UK, visit malabesna.com

    ReplyDelete