Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hello Spring!

Finally the best time of year has arrived, time for beautiful blossoms, the pleasant weather and most importantly SHORTS
We went on a road trip to death valley, and these pictures were clicked at our hotel property close to death valley. Such good property, I tell you. We really did enjoy our stay there, and clicked lots and lots of pictures, how could we not?
For this look i went all boho,  accessorizing with headgear, and lots of silver jewelry.
So on our way to death valley, we even stopped to do some shopping, and I got this top from there. 
This top I've worn reverse, like the back is in the front. I kinda like to do such hacks when traveling, when almost always I am short of clothes, being able to wear a top twice really helps.
Very soon I'll post all the pictures we clicked inside death valley
Until then enjoy this outfit Post










1 comment:

  1. You are looking gorgeous in this dress, which you have shared in these pictures. I liked your way to share this article here. if anyone looking to buy Islamic Evening Dresses online, Visit malabesna.com

    ReplyDelete