Wednesday, October 5, 2016

STYLEWE

Hey Lovelies,
Today I'd like to introduce to an amazing online store 
The store is called StyleWe . 

Their tagline : Designers at your fingertips.

 Style We is a shopping community featuring independent fashion designers around the world. 
They make it possible for the general crowd like us to experience High Fashion. I really appreciate this concept & initiative. Its a win- win situation for both aspiring designers & the consumers.
 My favorite is their lilith paris designer collection. I am totally digging the clean lines, beautiful colors & amazing designs of each one of this designer's garments. They carry a huge variety for both formal & casual wear.  You can have a look at my favorite pieces, but this is not it. They have a huge collection. Check them out

Navy Blue Polyester Off Shoulder Simple Bow BlouseYellow A-line Sleeveless Midi DressSleeveless Chiffon Color-block Elegant Midi DressBlue Crew Neck Polyester Plain Simple Blouse
Stylewe is not a store just for clothes. They carry a huge range of handbags accessories, sportswear, etc.
For the coming Fall/ winter season, check out these fashion tips
And don't forget to 'like' their facebook page


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I did hear about StyleWe before, from the other bloggers obviously, but I didn't realize it's a community of emerging designers, I thought it's just another high street online shop like SheIn or Zaful or the likes. I like this concept too, I'll check out their website.

    Have a great week ahead!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete