Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Trend : OVERALLS with Sweatshirt

The season of most b'ful colors is here, now the question is what to wear to keep us warm & still look trendy.
Answer is : OVERALLS with Sweatshirt in fall colors. I really love this trend.

My Son is in full Halloween spirit sporting a cute pumpkin beanie




PLACE : ZION NATIONAL PARK

Do we not just love the 90s. Whenever you find yourself stuck in a fashion rut, just turn the pages of history, you shall have your answers. Amen!

I really love this vintage style sweatshirt with cute lipstick & mirror embroidery. I paired my overalls with slip on sneakers





3 comments:

  1. They are designed according to the
    online shopping pakistan new fashion and demands of young girls

    Online Shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make
    my blog stand out. Please let me know where you
    got your theme. Cheers


    https://www.betmantoto.pro

    ReplyDelete