Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The BOHO look

DRESS : C/O DRESSLINK
NECKLACE : c/o Dresslink
SHOES : UCB (old)
Sunglasses : Rayban (old)







Remember this dress, Yes! You saw it in my wishlist  a while back. I loved it so much the I had to had it & it did find a place in my wardrobe.
I can't imagine summers without Whites. A breezy  white dress in delicate fabrics like this one is all you need to keep you cool & chic in summers. I love the cutout shoulders & the loose silhouette.
This dress styled with chunky jewelery emulates the perfect boho vibe. It came with another belt although I tied my favorite beaded one but this dress also looks great without the belt.
This chunky necklace is just what I needed to comlete this boho look. Its a piece of beauty


These pictures were taken at Redwood Park. We had so much fun. You'll find largest of the trees here, I always thought San jose was the most boring place to live in but slowly I am discovering there is so much to do around here & a never ending list of scenic places to visit.



8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL AND NATURAL
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/50-keys-to-women-accomplishment_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your pictures, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and the necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome boho dress I like it. I am also looking for boho style party dresses collection for my sister wedding event.

    ReplyDelete