Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The BLUE Dress

“Let the blue sky meet the blue sea and all is blue for a time.” – Moncy Barbour




     buy $21.90                                                    buy $18.10                                        buy $18.36                               buy $17.86


Blue Ethnic Print Slash Neck DressBlue Print Tie-Up 3/4 Sleeve DressHeart Print A-Line SundressSolid Color Tie-Up Openwork Maxi DressSolid Color Half Sleeve DressCasual Style Round Neck Long Sleeve Striped Splicing Women's Sweater DressSolid Color Straps Denim DressU-Neck Floral Print Ruffle Dress

              Buy    $30.44      Buy     $29.96                          Buy    $28.98               Buy    $26.47

I haven't met a single person in my life who doesn't have a BLUE DENIM JEANS. There must be something very appealing about this color blue. Well, some of the most beautiful things in the nature are blue. The morning blue sky, the never ending sea, the beautiful peacock, It also reminds me of things I can't live without,  blue denim, yummy blueberries, & porcelain. This color is so soothing & warm, I need blue for my eyes.
All the shades of blue are so pretty, be it turquoise, teal, baby blue, royal blue, navy blue, cobalt blue. It is such a rich color
& I'm not sure of the validity of this statement but I read somewhere that men have more chances of attracting a woman if they wear BLUE.
Well, I am not sure of that, but I love this color so of course I like BLUE color on men as well
So here I am bringing some of my favorite blue dresses. Yes you have seen me a lot wearing blue on this blog, mostly chambrey. & you can pick one for yourself as well.
The first 4 are perfect for the beach, they would look great styled down, boho style, with some chunky jewelry & sandals or flats.
Particularly the fist one reminds me of porcelain , blue pottery & in a good way, its super cute.

Next 4 are great streetstyle dresses, can be styled up or down,
The last one is so cute, floral & perfect for spring, I love the deep neck, front & back. I also like the pleated fuller skirt. Its just so cute & pretty

" KEEP CALM & CHOOSE YOUR BLUE DRESS " ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love all the collections! look so cute!

    TOM AND TINS

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dresses!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/05/rompersmust-have-tegorocznego-lata.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post i like it!
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete