Monday, July 14, 2014

MOMMY ON DUTY/ BLACK & WHITE

Hey Dolls!
Hope you had a great weekend!
We went to golfland which is quite close by from our place & we didn't know about it before. Had so much fun!
I wore the same jumpsuit that I wore before here too. Yes! I totally believe in reusing the clothes in my wardrobe & styling them differently. So this is how I'd planned to style this jumpsuit, at the time I bought it. But everytime I planned to wear this jumpsuit I couldn't find this crop top, I searched & searched & searched but couldn't find it in my closet. You can imagine what a mess my closet is, which definitely needs to be cleaned up & organized. Then one day luckily, I found this top & then of course I had to wear it and the jumpsuit the same day , before it'd disappear again. & the results are infront of you :





 JUMPSUIT : SIMILAR


I also wanted to share the picture of the top with star print from OASAP. I love it & I'm gonna wear it a lot. Its loose , comfy & great for day to day use


TOP : OASAP, $ 6.9 only discounted

AND if you're looking for some options in jumpsuits, I've stumbled upn some really really cute ones: check them out, I am definitely gonna get the cartoon print one, but these all are super adorable
BUY HERE
Buy here
BUY HERE

3 comments:

  1. great jumpsuite!<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/07/wyprzedazewiosna-lato-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumpsuit, so cute!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin' and gfc? Let me know on my blog :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete