Sunday, July 6, 2014

CAMEL COLOR COAT : MUST HAVE

SUNGLASSES : NUEU
DRESS: CHICNOVA

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FRIENDS!
Hope you had a fun long weekend! We went to San Francisco & Six Flags discovery kingdom over the weekend! So enjoy the pics!


Hey check the little hearts I drew at the back of my boots with sharpie. I should have done it in red, but I didn't have a red sharpie around





This look is nothing much writing hoe about. Camel color coat, its a nice warm coat with ruffles on the neck & gathered sleeves & This dress has a lace patch on the neck & I love it

SUNGLASSES : NUEU
DRESS: CHICNOVA





A Camel color coat is a must have in any wardrobe. I know its summers & most of you are not thinking about coats right now but about bikinis. But this one was super discounted 50% off  ( check here )& I bought it to wear in the fall or while travelling to cooler regions, SFO being one.

Have a great day dolls
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Great photos honey! Love your dress!
    xx
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The front details on that Chicnova dress are gorgeous! Your editing in these pictures is way cool, too.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete