Friday, July 11, 2014

FUN! FUN! FUN!!!.

The other day we went to six flags, it was so much fun. 
The best news that 2014 got me is the sneaker trend, 
Be it Chanel’s latest couture collection in Paris or  Dior’s runway show , models walked the runway wearing sneakers
So now I can wear sneakers guilt free & be comfortable & called stylish  at the same time. Oh! What a relief!

HEART SUNGLASSES : OASAP
Dress: BEBE similar here





Oh yes I had a few pairs of sunglasses in the car, so the whole day I kept changing sunglasses. How lame! I know!





HEART SUNGLASSES : OASAP
Dress: BEBE similar here
Sneakers: Fila
Jacket: Love culture similar



Have a great stylish weekend Dolls!

Enjoy!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see you had a lot of fun!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete