Sunday, December 18, 2016

Tan Boyfriend Coat

COAT : HERE
Hey Friends!
I had been MIA for quite a few days but I promise I'll make it up to you guys. So Its already mid December. The wind is chilly. Christmas is just around the corner & I am doing a lot of Christmas decor crafts with my son.
It was a beautiful day, sunny but the wind is chilly.  I decided to don a tan colored Coat. I love this over-sized coat.  I accessorized it with a black skinny belt. I am actually wearing this coat every single day ever since I got it in mail.


For Collaborations / business enquiry drop an e-mail at
richasharma.itm@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This must include the proper percentage of proteins, energy, carbohydrates and fat. Get sufficient rest between gym classes, this allows the muscle groups time to recover and repair them selves. http://guidemesupplements.com/max-test-xtreme-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coat :) Love the colour :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete