Sunday, September 18, 2016

PEPLUM TOP with leggings in SINGAPORE

Hey Girlies!
This post can also be counted as a travel style post. Our flight to India had 12 hours halt in singapore, perfect for a quick tour of this spectacular country. As soon as we landed in singapore, I was really really impressed with the airport. OMG! the best airport ever... They have a butterfly garden rigt inside the airport. All these pictures except the second last one are taken inside the airport. 
Enough of the airport, lets talk FASHION now
I wore this comfortable mint colored top in the flight
paired with super comfy BLACK leggings
Lipstick 
That's it !
Keep it easy in the flight & enjoy !

Top : similar





3 comments:

  1. Lovely peplum top ;)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a really curvy girl and I have an extremely hard time finding pants that rest high enough on my waist so that my butt doesn't make me have to pull them up continuously. I purchased my first pair of this brand of capris at a Marshall's and my hunt for more ended with alo yoga from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article, it was very informative. That was such thought-provoking content. I enjoyed reading your content. Every week, I look forward to your column. In my opinion, this one is one of the best articles you have written so far.
    Popeyes Timings
    MyKohlscharge
    How to set Reminders on iPhone
    Autozonecares
    Publixsurvey.com

    ReplyDelete