Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fashionmia: long trench coats

Hey Ladies,
Today Fashionmia  is talk of the town! Yes I found another cool website for you that sells cheap clothing. What pleasure & satiation a good deal/bargain gives, nobody knows it better than us girls. & for sure nobody does it better than us! Its that kind of pleasure a diabetes patient gets from getting to eat a piece of cake! Lolz, yea I am a major in exaggeration!
But cheap doesn't mean you need to sacrifice on the quality or trend. 

Fashionmia offers some beautiful long trench coats which are right on trend, strikingly beautiful & good quality too.




Colorful Lapel Trench Coat How chic & glamorous this piece is. Love the owl print



Stylish Lapel Trench Coat This looks regal, love the vintage key print


Printed Lapel Trench Coat This coat looks way more expensive than it actually is. Perfect for winters too



Doll Collar Trench Coat You'd look every bit a doll in this super cute trench coat
This is not it. Go to the website & check more beautiful pieces 

1 comment:

  1. I love trenches too, can't wait for the weather to cool down so that I can start wearing my trenches.
    Summer is my favorite season, and every year I am sad when summer is gone and fall comes to town, but what I do love about fall is that I get to wear some of the outfits that I can't wear during summertime, because it's too hot, including trenches.
    And these trenches are adorable, I really like the first two.
    FashionMia is also one of my favorite online shops, they have some really cool stuff!
    Enjoy your day!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete