Sunday, September 13, 2015

ZNU MAXI DRESS





This maxi dress is perfect for the beautiful weather, very comfortable & practical for any  on - the - go mom like me
Well, the basic fashion terminologies & rules are a  tad different for us mommies, 

Coco Chanel “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory

Mommy rule : Well, I carry only one accessory with me, which happens to be my SON; lolz ;) anyything other than that is going to get pulled , snatched & then eventually lost by the end of the day.



5 comments:

  1. As always you look so cute. Loved your maxi dress <3
    Kisses <3
    www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love the dress (and family pictures) I don't wear maxi dresses cause I'm petit and I feel they don't look good on me😕

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family photos are SO cute! And I'm in LOVE with the gold tattoo accents right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with this outfit! It's so well put together. these pictures are so beautiful!

    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress! Love that quote at the end and so true about kiddos and accessories!

    ReplyDelete